The First Post (Day After My Nineteenth Birthday)

I'll be honest with you. Time and time again I have tried to keep and maintain a journal, diary, notebook - you name it  - and it's never worked.

I've opened Nerdette in the hopes that by writing to real people who can actually hear my thoughts, maybe this time, the habit will stick... and what better way to start than on the eve of my 19th birthday?

Now, this blog is going to be a complete mess of my thoughts and what I've done all day. So, before I start rambling, there are a few things you should know about me: I love to read and write; I'm majoring in Computer Science from a university in Bangladesh (if this is the first time you've heard of it, try googling Bangladesh Tourism... ignore the poor country stuff, those site writers have it wrong); and finally, I have a best friend who'll be regularly popping up during posts. I believe, you'll get to know him pretty well soon.

There's lots more to tell you (19 years is a pretty long time), but I think it'll be best if we go through it post by post. Hopefully this time I'll keep on writing.

Yours truly :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl and The Boy

The Bones of Grace: Pre-Reading Book Review

My Very Own Shrimp and Egg Noodle Recipe